Sevilla International College-San Francisco de Paula is seeking a well-qualified Science Teacher for a full-time, permanent position.
We are looking for a Science teacher with a background in ideally Chemistry or Physics to teach in the IB Middle Years Programme (MYP). PGCE, MAES or CAP in Secondary Teaching is required. The teacher we are looking for will be able to inspire their students and will always try to get the best out of each with individual attention and by offering dynamic and motivating classes. We look for the right balance between enthusiasm, expertise and experience. Some experience and interest in teaching with the use of IT is preferred and a desire to contribute to the school’s extra-curricular activities will be very much appreciated.
Founded in 1886, Sevilla International College-San Francisco de Paula is an international IB & US-accredited school located in the centre of the historic quarter. Throughout its history, the School has sought to maintain a “tradition of progress”, blending its core values with a constant drive to modernise. The School makes use of IT and methodologies designed to encourage more practical and project based learning, based on the interpretation and application of knowledge, creativity and innovation, and on multidisciplinarity and teamwork. Sevilla International College-San Francisco de Paula belongs to the International Baccalaureate (IB) Organisation and is currently authorised to offer PYP, MYP and DP programs.
Sevilla International College San Francisco de Paula is located at the heart of one of the most beautiful cities in the world, also one of the largest cities in Spain. Sevilla is well known for its climate, traditions, cuisine and for being the birthplace of flamenco.
• EU citizen or EU working permit
• Appropriate degree and teaching certification
• Outstanding classroom results
• A high level of written and spoken English (Native or C2)
• Experience with practical activities in Highschool Science Labs
• To have a passion for education
• Experience with the use of Educational Technologies
• To have a desire to contribute and foster a positive IB learning community
• To have the ability to work as a team member within a department and inan interdisciplinary team
• To have the ability to teach students for whom English is a second language
• Commitment to the IB standards and practices and to the IB Learner Profile
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please send letter of application, CV and recent photograph to email@example.com