The School’s mission is to provide education based on respect, work and an independent ideology that contributes to happiness, culture, innovation and responsible socio-economic progress.
- To promote physical and emotional well-being, interpersonal relationships, empathy and respect for the environment, all in a nurturing setting of coexistence and aesthetic values.
- To stimulate the ethical and critical senses, intellectual curiosity and rigor, creativity, innovation, willingness, resilience, an interest in work well done and the search for truth.
- To promote citizenship of the world and relationships with people from other countries, cultures or mentalities.
- To promote the assumption of obligations, rights and responsibility in society, active collaboration and generating employment and wealth through fair progress.
- To provide personalised attention and monitoring to students and families, and to guide them so that they build their personal and professional happiness.
- To make a significant contribution to society through broad and varied culture, democratic coexistence, peace, freedom, and solidarity.
- To provide a standard of education that stands out intellectually and for its relationship with the scientific, technical, artistic, business, cultural and social world.
- Teaching through different languages, with particular emphasis on Spanish and English, instilling interest for the correct use of language, reflection, and reading.
- To promote hygienic habits, physical activity, adequate nutrition, and health, to elaborate a diverse, balanced and healthy diet and to facilitate the participation in sports.
- To contribute to pedagogical progress through research, innovation and methodological development, facilitating continuous training and professional development.