In compliance with the principle of transparency and the duty of information established by community and national regulations on data protection, the COLEGIO INTERNACIONAL DE SEVILLA SAN FRANCISCO DE PAULA proceeds to inform the interested parties about the circumstances and conditions of the treatment of your data, as well as the rights that assist you.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: COLEGIO INTERNACIONAL DE SEVILLA SAN FRANCISCO DE PAULA
Postal Address: C / Alcázares, 8 41003 Sevilla (Spain)
Telephone: 954 22 43 82
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At COLEGIO INTERNACIONAL DE SEVILLA SAN FRANCISCO DE PAULA we treat the personal data of the interested parties for the following purposes:
- Provision of teaching and management of the relationship with students, their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
- Manage the employment relationship with our workers.
- Manage job vacancies in our centers and the relationship with candidates.
- Maintenance and management of the commercial relationship with our suppliers of products and services.
- Guarantee the safety of people, goods and facilities.
- Respond to queries made by users through the contact form on our website.
How long do we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and from the processing of the data. Where appropriate, personal data will be kept as long as its deletion is not requested.
What category of data do we collect?
With regard to students, current regulations legitimize educational centers to collect personal data for the teaching and guidance function of the same in reference to the origin and family and social environment, the characteristics or personal conditions, the development and results of schooling, and the circumstances whose knowledge is necessary to educate and guide students.
On the other hand, taking into consideration the purposes mentioned in the previous contributions, the following categories of data are processed by the Center, as appropriate to each of the interested parties:
- Identifying data : name and surname, address (postal and electronic), identity document and image.
- Other personal data : date and place of birth, age, sex, nationality and mother tongue.
- Academic data: training and qualifications.
- Family data.
- Health data, if applicable.
- Professional data: Professional experience, membership in professional colleges and associations.
- Bank details.
- Commercial information data: activities, businesses and commercial licenses.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data will be related to the purpose for which the data was collected. In this sense, the processing of your personal data will be legitimized by any of the following conditions:
- The execution of the teaching provision contract.
- The execution of the contract for the provision of services.
- Compliance with a legal obligation.
- The fulfillment of a mission carried out in the public interest.
- The consent granted through a clear affirmative action by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
In general, personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether the COLEGIO INTERNACIONAL DE SEVILLA SAN FRANCISCO DE PAULA is treating personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In such cases, the COLEGIO INTERNACIONAL DE SEVILLA SAN FRANCISCO DE PAULA will communicate this to each of the recipients to whom their personal data has been communicated.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The COLEGIO INTERNACIONAL DE SEVILLA SAN FRANCISCO DE PAULA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise of defense of possible claims.
The interested parties will have the right to receive the personal data that concern them, which they have provided to COLEGIO INTERNACIONAL DE SEVILLA SAN FRANCISCO DE PAULA, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading.
For the exercise of the rights mentioned in the previous sections, users can send a written communication to the registered office of COLEGIO INTERNACIONAL DE SEVILLA SAN FRANCISCO DE PAULA or the email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of your DNI or other similar identification document.
We also inform you of your right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that your rights are not being respected in the processing of your data.
What security measures do we have in place?
The COLEGIO INTERNACIONAL DE SEVILLA SAN FRANCISCO DE PAULA informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment or Unauthorized access.
Likewise, the COLEGIO INTERNACIONAL DE SEVILLA SAN FRANCISCO DE PAULA has established measures to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for data privacy.