We are pleased to present to you the first edition of the educational and playful activities with lunch with the family of the Colegio Internacional de Sevilla – San Francisco de Paula, which will take place next Saturday 26th of November.
This is a unique opportunity for children between 3 and 15 years old to enjoy learning in activities designed according to their age and interests:
- 3-7 years. Computational thinking with Beebots.
- 8-11 years old. Drone flying.
- 12-15 years old. Obtaining essential oil from cinnamon.
These activities are of the pedagogical quality that the School offers and are open to our families and other members of the public who wish to enjoy, in longer sessions and with the peace and quiet of the weekend to provide a more playful approach.
The programme will be as follows:
- Lunch for families from 14:15 to 15:45. In the following link you can consult the menu options.
- Playful-educational activities from 15:30 to 18:00. Adults will be free to enjoy the after-dinner conversation or the city centre.
You can make your reservation in three steps:
- Fill in the following form with the number of attendees and the playful-educational activities in which the children want to participate.
- Make the payment of the reservation (15 euros per child attending) by bank transfer to the account ES1800495423212810502695 indicating the family’s surname in the concept or by credit card at the Administration Office, next to the Alcázares Entrance, 4.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the family’s surname and the amount paid to confirm your booking.
We have prepared a section of frequently asked questions (FAQs) which you can consult by clicking here.
We look forward to seeing you next Saturday 26th November!