A cookie is a small piece of text that browsers store on your computer when you visit some websites in order to remember information about your visit. This way, in your next visits, these websites will be able to offer you a better user experience, remembering, for example, your selection of language, the zoom chosen for your screen, or your favorite products.
Our site uses its own technical cookies, in order to identify you and, in this way, to offer you services adapted to your preferences, making your navigation much more fluid. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Our site also makes use of analytics cookies from Google Analytics, in order to track anonymous usage habits of our visitors on the web.
- Open the browser and click the “Settings” option in the options menu in the upper right corner.
- Under Settings, press the “Content Settings” button.
- Check the “Do not allow data from sites to be saved” option and press the OK button.
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER
- Open the browser, click on the “Tools” menu at the top and select “Internet Options”.
- In the “Privacy” tab, set the appropriate level to block the cookies you want. You can lock them all or customize your preferences.
- Open the browser, click “tools” at the top and select the “options” tab.
- Select the Privacy icon.
- Click on cookies, and check: “allow the installation of cookies”.
- Open the browser, click “Preferences” at the top and select the “Privacy” option.
- Select the “Block Cookies”.
- Click “Save” to set your preferences.
For other devices and browsers, the procedure is very similar. However, please refer to each provider’s support page for more detailed information.